- Position: PHP Developer
- Quantity: 5
- Salary: up to $1,000
- Send us your CV now: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design, develop and architect a SaaS platform
- Provide mentoring to other developers
- Participate and drive code review sessions
- Recommend improvements to infrastructure, technology and processes
- Prototype experimental features and evaluate new technologies
- Works closely with members of project teams
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Excellent logical thinking ability
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- Able to work independently with “Can-Do” and “High Responsibility” spirit
- Expert knowledge of web development
- PHP/MySQL web development
- Proficient OOP, Design Pattern, common framework, REST APIs and SDK development
- Experience with relational databases, including schema design and optimization
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
Additional software skills are a plus
- Experience with dev-ops is a plus
- Fluent speaking/writing english is a plus
- Experience with geographically distributed development teams is a strong plus.
- Experience with frameworks such as Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce a plus
- 2 performance reviews per year
- Team building monthly, company trip every year,13th Salary, Performance Bonus
- On-the-job training and coaching with smart and friendly experts
- Union and another activities every month (8/3, 20/10, Mid-Autumn, Year-End Party, ect…)
- Free tea, coffee, snacks for member everyday
- Free Parking fee every month.
Why you’ll love working here
- Learning & Development: We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
- Pleasure Environment: We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
- Recognition & Rewards: In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.