This module allows migration Products, Customers, Orders and other data from CSV Files to 3dCart automatically within 3 simple clicks. Your CSV Files store will work normally during migration.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate Contact Us for further assistant.
- CSV Files
WHAT DATA CAN POSSIBLY BE MIGRATED
- ID, SKU, Name, Description, URL Key, Qty, Stock Status, Model, Weight …
- Base Image, Additional Images
- Base Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories
- Options (Size; Weight, Color …)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- URL Key, Name, Description, Base Image
- ID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address …
- Customer Password (*)
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- ID, Order products, Product price, Qty, Date, Status, Discount price …
- Credit Memos
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status …
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes …
- Data is migrated with no downtime for your current CSV Files store
WORK ONLINE OR OFFLINE
- Migration progress can run on both Online or Offline development environment.
- Preserve Product IDs, Order IDs, Customer IDs on the CSV Files
SELECT DATA MIGRATION
- This option helps you select the types of data that suits your need. There are 7 types of data including taxes, manufactures, categories, products, reviews, customers and orders.
- Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
CLEAR DATA BEFORE MIGRATION
- Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the 3dCart before migration
- In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won’t have to start over again.
- Direct data transfer from CSV Files to 3dCart, NO third party involved
- Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
- Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products