This module allows migration Products, Customers, Orders and other data from 3dCart to Woocommerce automatically within 3 simple clicks. Your 3dcart store will work normally during migration.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate Contact Us for further assistant.
- WordPress 4.x, WooCommerce 1.x – 3.x
WHAT DATA CAN POSSIBLY BE MIGRATED
- ID, SKU, Name, Description, URL Key, Qty, Stock Status, Model, Weight …
- Base Image, Additional Images
- Base Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories
- Options (Size; Weight, Color …)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- URL Key, Name, Description, Base Image
- ID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address …
- Customer Password (*)
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- ID, Order products, Product price, Qty, Date, Status, Discount price …
- Credit Memos
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status …
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes …
- Data is migrated with no downtime for your current 3dcart store
WORK ONLINE OR OFFLINE
- Migration progress can run on both Online or Offline development environment.
- Preserve Product IDs, Order IDs, Customer IDs on the 3dcart
SELECT DATA MIGRATION
- This option helps you select the types of data that suits your need. There are 7 types of data including taxes, manufactures, categories, products, reviews, customers and orders.
- Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
MIGRATE RECENT DATA
- You have just finished a full migration, after that 3dcart (old) is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Woocommerce (new) updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again.
CLEAR DATA BEFORE MIGRATION
- Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the Woocommerce before migration
- In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won’t have to start over again.
- Direct data transfer from 3dcart to Woocommerce, NO third party involved
- Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
- Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products